1. People who criticize my work just to put me down aren’t worth paying attention to.
2. And just because I receive constructive, negative feedback doesn’t mean I did a bad job.
3. There are always going to be people better and more successful than me. I still matter.
4. If I want other people to be happy for me, I really need to try to be happy for them when they succeed.
5. I want to be a writer. No one is making me do it. This is my dream and I’m not giving up on it.
6. Every writer writes terrible first drafts. What matters most is that I finish it.
7. Everyone doubts themselves. This is normal. There is nothing wrong with my brain.
8. The more I push back against my self-doubt, the easier it will be to get up next time it knocks me down.
View original post 117 more words