- They are looking for new ways of procrastinating.
- The writer wants to build an online following.
- The writer feels like they are missing out as all their writer friends blog.
- The writer is interested in acquiring and building valuable online marketing skills.
- They are bored with writing a novel and need a draft-cation.
- The writer wants to connect with other writers.
- They need something else in their life to get obsessed about.
- The writer wants to sharpen their prose.
- They want to keep family, friends and contacts updated on their writing journey.
- The writer thinks their book fans will benefit from reading about their writing struggles, how bloody hard it was to write the book that they are reading, their creative demons and the many emotional states they went through whilst editing the first draft.
- They want to validate whether they can actually write stuff that people want to read…
View original post 452 more words