- Thanks to technology writers are now able to write in a number of formats; blogs, tweets, posts, electronic books etc.
- Technology allows the writer to get instant feedback from readers on their work and….all the world gets to see it at the same time. Yay! Not like back in the day where you would have received a handwritten letter from an unhappy reader pointing out all your writing issues in the comfort of your own home.
- Technology allows readers and writers to connect. E-books and E Readers make it possible for readers to access writers from around the world.
- Technology has removed a writer’s reliance on correction fluid (Tippex). With a laptop there is no need to reach for that little white brush and coat your paper in a white crust. Sigh! Now you just press delete and smile.
- Technology means that you don’t have to spend hours at the…
View original post 347 more words